Golden Hands are a group of artists who bring you both a beautiful archive of images from 1970's craft, family and home publications such as the wonderful Golden Hands series and a collection of original artwork Inspired by them.
I agree Vix, heres my version - you will need - garden canes , a sheet, some clothes pegs - make it up as you go along - looks fab and does the job on a scorcher - just dont expect it to stay up for more than a day!
I have this issue and I've often pondered on making a wigwam myself! The instructions seem very scary, though.x
ReplyDeleteI agree Vix, heres my version - you will need - garden canes , a sheet, some clothes pegs - make it up as you go along - looks fab and does the job on a scorcher - just dont expect it to stay up for more than a day!
Delete